- No products in the cart.
Litecoin Mining Hardware:
The product images are just shown for representation, so the final product may look different.
- Hashrate / Processing Power: 2GH/s for the Scrypt algorithm (+-5%)
- ATX power supply: PSU is included
- Power consumption: ≈ 1.2 Kw
- 28nm/22nm FinFET Process Technology (based on ACMSA architecture) using private EHS memory IP
- Network: RJ45 100/1000 Ethernet port
- Mining Software: Cgminer rev3.5 with a dedicated WEB interface for easy configuration.
- Host platform: Raspberry pi 3
- Chassis: Standard 4U mountable rack gives you the facility to build and install your mining equipment in stand datacenter.
- Number of chips per unit: 32 hashing chips
- Mining cores the unit will include: 4k cores per chip total of 128k LTC cores
- Frequency of the chips: N/A
- Communication interface: serial port interface
- 6 months from manufacturer’s defect or component failure.
- Bitcoin, Litecoin and bank transfer only
Wolf V1 is an ASIC Scrypt Hardware Miner to mine all Scrypt-based cryptocurrencies such as :
- Nxt Monetary System: with the Asic Scrypt mining hardware, you have the opportunity to mint all Nxt Scrypt-based MS coin that is distributed by a Proof-of- Work-like mining mechanism, but secured by Nxt’s PoS algorithm.
- Litecoin: The first Bitcoin fork, since its launch in October 2011, Litecoin blockchain gives us more than 5 working years of permissionless innovation blockchain with zero downtime. Also, used in certain niche cases where security is paramount but transaction times are not, Litecoin is perceived as a kind of Bitcoin Backup. It rose from $45 million of market cap in 2011 to $450 million in April 2017. Litecoin could break the multibillion dollars market cap easily.
- Dogecoin: it sets itself apart from other digital currencies with an amazing, vibrant community made up of friendly folks. Merged with the Litecoin network and gives it more decentralisation and security that enables you to easily send money online.
Shipping Schedule: Estimated shipment date: Q1 2018. For volume purchases, please contact
All customers interested in the 2GH/s miner have to A reminder: we will manufacture the 1GH version before the 2GH & 4GH versions
Prices: Thanks to the optimised design of ACSMA, coupled with our private well-designed memory, we think that price will be cheaper than that of the market price.
So, will litoshi achieve parity with US dollar? FIAT is falling! Let this be the start of a new battle!
We invite our customers to carefully read the terms and conditions before ordering. Most important, our Asic Scrypt miner is non refundable. It is only available on pre order. Our production system and shipping queue are based upon the date full payment is received not on the date order is created.