ASIC Scrypt Miner – Litecoin Miner Hardware:
- Hashrate / Processing Power: 1024 Mh/s for the Scrypt algorithm (+-5%)
- ATX power supply: PSU is included
- Power consumption: ≈ 1.4 Kw
- 14nm FinFET Process Technology
- Network: RJ45 10/100 Ethernet port
- Mining Software: Cgminer rev3.5 with a dedicated WEB interface for easy configuration.
- Host platform: Raspberry pi 2
- Chassis: Standard 4U mountable rack gives you the facility to build, install and scale your mining infrastructure in standard datacenter.
- Number of chips per unit: 400 hashing chips
- Mining cores the unit will include: 124 LTC/Scrypt cores per chip total of 50k LTC/Scrypt cores
- The frequency of the chips: 800Mhz
- Communication interface: serial port interface
Warranty:12 months from manufacturer’s defect or component failure
Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, Litecoin, NXT, Zcash, ETH, ETC, Digibyte, Lisk, Dogecoin and others fews cryptocurrencies.
Nxt Monetary System – Ignis Ardor child chain: with the Asic Scrypt mining hardware, you have the opportunity to mint all Nxt Scrypt-based MS coin that is distributed by a Proof-of- Work-like mining mechanism, but which is secured by Nxt’s PoS algorithm.
Litecoin: The first Bitcoin fork, since its launch in October 2011, Litecoin blockchain gives us more than 5 working years of permissionless innovation blockchain with zero downtime. Also, used in certain niche cases where security is paramount but transaction times are not, Litecoin is perceived as a kind of Bitcoin Backup. It rose from $45 million of market cap in 2011 to more than $500 million in April 2017. Litecoin could break the multibillion dollars market cap easily.
Dogecoin: sets itself apart from other digital currencies with an amazing, vibrant community made up of friendly folks. It is merged with the Litecoin network, gives it more decentralisation and security that enables you to easily send money online.
All coin based in the Scrypt algo: https://goo.gl/mfPh2C
Estimated shipment date: Q1 2018 will be confirmed in September 2017
A reminder: we will manufacture the 1GH version before the 2GH & 4GH versions.
Please note that early and prioritary access to the 2Ghs version will be given to customers who already placed an order of the 1Ghs model.
For volume purchases(1K units and more), please contact
Will litoshi achieve parity with US dollar?
FIAT is falling! Let this be the start of a new battle!
We invite our customers to carefully read the terms and conditions before ordering. Most important, our Asic Scrypt miner is non refundable. It is only available on pre order. Our production system and shipping queue are based upon the date full payment is received not on the date order is created.